In line with government guidelines and in order to make your appointment both safe and enjoyable for everybody concerned the following must be adhered to;
- Strictly no more than two people in attendance with the bride, no children & no babies
- We ask you to bring your own footwear as we no longer provide shoes due to the current circumstances
- Please call on arrival and wait in the car park until we are free to take you for your appointment
- Should you have any symptoms in relation to COVID19 please refrain from attending your appointment and seek advise from the relevant health and government authorities.
1.Do I need to book an appointment to visit the Bridal Rooms?
Yes, all viewings are strictly by appointment only. If you would like to make an appointment please contact us on (094) 96 21688.
2. How long does an appointment last?
All Appointments are scheduled for approximately 1hr
3. What is a Standard appointment?
Our Standard appointment is suitable for Brides who know what they are looking for or for those of you who want to try on dresses you have seen on our website. There is no charge for this appointment and the duration is 1 hour.
4. What is a Consultation appointment?
Our Consultation appointment is suitable for Brides who are unsure of what they want. The consultation is recommended to those who are looking to find out the styles that are best suited to your body shape. There is a €60 charge for this appointment and it is refundable should you choose to purchase with us, duration is 1 hour.
5. Who can I bring with me?
We ask that you chose carefully who you bring to your appointment. We would recommend no more than two people. As our dresses are on open display we would ask that you do not bring children or babies.
6. Do I need to bring anything with me for my appointment?
No, we will take care of everything for you. We do advise that you wear comfortable seamless underwear and a good fitting strapless bra to your appointment In order to keep our dresses in pristine condition, we request all brides not to wear fake tan or make-up.
7. Can I purchase a dress from Collection/Off the Peg?
There is a limited range of dresses which brides can purchase on the day
8. How far in advance should I purchase my wedding dress?
We recommend that you start looking for your dress 12 months in advance of your wedding date. Generally it takes most designers 6-7 months from ordering to delivery and time should be factored for any alterations and changes which may be required.
9. What price range of wedding dresses do you offer?
We offer a range of wedding dresses from €900.
10. Do you offer an alteration service?
Yes, all alterations are carried out in house, thus ensuring we can stand behind everything we sell.
11. Are all your wedding dresses on your website?
Our website hosts a sample of our latest collections which is launched twice yearly. However due to seasonal photography it may not be possible for us to have our entire collection featured. If you are looking for a particular style that is not listed, please ‘contact us’ as we may have it instore to view.
12. Do I have to pay for my dress in full when ordering?
No we require a deposit to be paid on ordering and a full payment is required on collection.
13. What sizes do you have available to try on?
We offer sizes 8-24 in store however dress are available to order from size 6-30.